Sunday 23 June 2013

Clean and clear Morning burst face wash Review


I have never been a fan of clean and clear products. They usually leave my skin dry and flaky but it was until i tried the scrub from their morning burst range. After using the scrub for approximate 2 months, i couldn't resist buying their face wash too. The one that I'm reviewing today is a shine control face wash with lemongrass and fruit extracts. Talking about the purpose it was made for, it doesn't exactly control shine or maybe it's just too hot here that my face keeps sweating.But whatsoever, I've only used it for a day and i'm loving it. It leaves my skin smooth and soft.
I think it lightens up the skin tone too. The best about this product is that it contains tiny beads that exfoliate your skin leaving it fresh.
It stings the skin a little bit, but the fact that it has mint extracts in it that helps me feel more awake and cools down the skin doesn't let it bother me much.
It smells like lemons and i'm not a big fan of lemon smell (it reminds me of lemon max).
The morning burst range has 2 other kinds of face wash too. I had to decide between lemon and papaya extracts one and this one and i chose this one because Fruit extracts somehow attract me more than papaya extracts. haha

Over all, I will buy this product again ,and again and again and i totally recommend you to buy it too.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment